December 01, 2013

Saudade (sf. Portugese)



#nowplaying;

Kepadamu Kekasih (cover) // Shila Amzah


“You’re probably thinking I’ve forgotten all about you by now, but that’s far from it. I have missed you every waking day and my heart still hurts, but I’m getting better.

I continue to smile and still go on without you. I know I have missed you, but I have kept it all inside of me,only for me to know. I still wonder about your doings, how you are, what you’re doing, what we used to talk about, to the laugh in your voice, just everything.I miss it all.

However, I feel that part of us ending was for the best because everything happens for a reason. Should destiny put us into a crossing road in the future, that is when I will see you again.

Until then, remember this: no matter what, even through the screaming fights, the disagreements, mistakes,and the tears we’ve cried, never, ever did I give up on you, so if you ever need a helping hand, do not hesitate to ask.

I may be far away, but i will always be in reach.”


-youknowwhoyouare-

(c&p from tumblr)




No comments: